Terms & Conditions
- Illegal Substances: No drugs are allowed at the campsite. If you are seen handling, consuming or appear to be under influence of such substances, we have the right to deny your entry and/or ask you to leave the premises. Any booking amount paid will be fortified.
- You need to fill up the registration form and a photocopy of any valid Government ID Proof is needed to be submitted at the time of check-in for security purposes.
- We love furry friends and will be more than happy if you bring your pets along. Please inform us at the time of booking.
- Stags not allowed.
- Management is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
- No littering or use of plastic at the campsite as waste management is a critical aspect in the countryside.
- Do not smoke or light any items inside the dining area and wherever no smoking signs are installed.
- Guests will be liable to pay fine for any damages to the campsite, ecosystem, tent or property.
- Extension in the check-in/check-out hours will be charged extra.
Guidelines for Covid Safety
- To Ensure Safety, We Are Operating On Limited Bookings. Prior Confirmation Is Necessary.
- It’s Mandatory For The Guests To Fill In The Online Registration Form With Accurate Details. Please Go Through The Terms And Conditions Mentioned In The Registration Form.
- On Arrival, The Guests Will Go Through A Contactless Check-in Process, Including Sanitation Of Hands On A Foot Stand & Thermal Screening (Below 38°c).
- The Guests & Staff Should Always Wear Masks And Follow Social Distancing (6 Feet) In The Common Areas.
- Contact-less Buffet Will Be Arranged Where Cutlery & Food Will Be Served Only By The Staff.
- The Staff Will Be Protected With Masks, Hand Gloves & Daily Thermal Screening.
- The Property Is Thoroughly Sanitized From Time To Time.
- Guests Must Carry Their Own Toiletries, Towels, And Sanitation Kit.
- The Premises Have Fully Functional Cctv Cameras To Ease Safety & Security Tracking.
- Free reschedule if the booking cancels due to official government protocols/lockdown.
- The amount will be Non – Refundable.
- But adjustable fully in the next booking within 2 Months if informed 10 days prior to your booking dates.
- If the booking is canceled on the same day of your booking date then the advance amount paid will neither be adjusted nor refunded.
- If informed 9 days prior – 10% Retention charges on room tariff.
- If informed 7 days prior – 20% Retention charges on room tariff.
- If informed 5 days prior – 30% Retention charges on room tariff.
- If informed 2 days prior – 50% Retention charges on room tariff.
- Cancellation policy: any booking cancellation will be governed by the cancellation policy of ‘the farmstead’.
- 100% refund if the management cancels the booking.
Please Note: Cancellations on the same day as well as 2 days prior will not be accepted and full retention on the advance amount will be applicable.